Internal Error on Groups - Help!

Hi all - when someone creates a group then a member tries to post a topic to the group, I get the following error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@scrubbinup.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Can anyone offer any advice?

DM

Quote · 5 Jul 2008

I get the same problem and have not figured out how to fix - have been searching these forums all day and now totally confused.

Would it help to reload the orca files or does that mess up the whole thing.

Thank

Quote · 7 Oct 2008

Maybe this can help you

Quote · 8 Oct 2008

Artur from Boonex support helped fix that problem for me.  I am not sure what he changed but it is now working.

Quote · 8 Oct 2008

there was problems with permissions.

Almost all folders was with 777 permissions - and it is not secured.

Only this folders should be with 777 permissions

gallery, and in groups/orca folder log, cachejs, classes, js and layout

But groups /orca should be 755 anyway.

Regards

Artur A

Quote · 9 Oct 2008

I doubt that there is a solution for this problem. I have had the same problem only with the forum, , everyone  seem to have the same talking point which is not working. If there was a solution the Admin or experts on this forum would have written something about it. The problem is all over the forum and I have not seen any forum admin or Dolphin experts try to explain it or write some kind of  solution. I have done everything apart from completely ruining my VPS. I hope there is a fix in one of the new upgrades, have upgraded to 7.09, still no luck there. Still waiting......

Quote · 25 Jan 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.