Is there a reliable RMS hosting service out there?

Seriously, I need a service that I can count on... not one where my Ray widgets constantly say 'Connecting'  I'm looking for a RMS hosting provider that also responds to support requests.

On a related note, it sure would be nice if the Ray chat would just load the text chat if the RMS could not connect, instead of perpetually displaying 'Connnecting'.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 6 Jan 2009

Have a look here

Smile

Quote · 6 Jan 2009

How do I know if they respond to support requests?  My current RMS hosting provider doesn't.

There's no signs of life in their forums, so it's impossible to tell.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 6 Jan 2009

I use and suggest terabyte hosting they host my site and i have gotten a great servce the time ive been with them they provide rms and everything you need,check them out, here also most hosting providers reply to your submited tickes either on there site or sending you and e-mail to the e-mail you provided them.

Quote · 6 Jan 2009

I use and suggest terabyte hosting they host my site and i have gotten a great servce the time ive been with them they provide rms and everything you need,check them out, here also most hosting providers reply to your submited tickes either on there site or sending you and e-mail to the e-mail you provided them.

I have one ticket with my current RMS hosting provider that I entered on Dec 10, 2008 .... they have yet to respond.  It's ok though.  I've only been using Dolphin for 2 months now and I'm already used to non-responsiveness. 

Quote · 6 Jan 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.