Kolimarfey ZIP Codes Search

Kolimarfey "ZIP Codes Search" support thread is here.

Quote · 18 Jan 2010

Hi,

I bought and installed your zip code search...and now when I try to search, or even just try to view a profile page, I get a blank white page. I had to comment out the two added lines in 'BxBaseProfileView" just to get profiles to show up normally again.

What do you think is the problem?

- Mishka

Quote · 14 Feb 2010

Hi,

I bought and installed your zip code search...and now when I try to search, or even just try to view a profile page, I get a blank white page. I had to comment out the two added lines in 'BxBaseProfileView" just to get profiles to show up normally again.

What do you think is the problem?

- Mishka

Blank page usually means some php error, try to look for error_log  in your dolphin root folder for the exact error, also you can enable display_errors php setting to print error in the browser.

Quote · 14 Feb 2010

Looking for this to integrate fully into the Search.php page of D6, not the index page.  I've tried this multiple times myself with very limited success, not really any success at all.

Quote · 21 Mar 2010

Looking for this to integrate fully into the Search.php page of D6, not the index page.  I've tried this multiple times myself with very limited success, not really any success at all.

I have designed my ZIP Codes search to support standard 'Location' control. Can you provide some test results, or test environment to determine the problem ?

Quote · 22 Mar 2010

Hi, I bought an downloaded the Zip Code Search zip, I tried to use the Dolphin 7 installation interface but it said it couldn't connect to FTP. So then I decided to manually insert it into the module folder, but when I try to install it, it fails. Need help, Thanks

Quote · 13 Nov 2010

Most probably you uploaded files into wrong location. Please make sure that kolimarfey folder is inside modules folder.
So the full path looks like this:
modules/kolimarfey/zipcodesearch/

Hi, I bought an downloaded the Zip Code Search zip, I tried to use the Dolphin 7 installation interface but it said it couldn't connect to FTP. So then I decided to manually insert it into the module folder, but when I try to install it, it fails. Need help, Thanks

Quote · 14 Nov 2010

I'm hoping this will work, been waiting to get the zip code feature working for a year now..

After installing and following the directions, I'm getting an error (some of the lines have changed, but they were near the lines that were in the directions).. any thoughts?

--------

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENDIF in /home/username/public_html/sitename/templates/base/scripts/BxBaseProfileView.php on line 773

---------

771 $aWhere[] = "`sys_zip_codes`.`ZIPCode` IS NOT NULL AND `sys_zip_codes`.`Latitude` >= {$minLat} AND `sys_zip_codes`.`Latitude` <= {$maxLat} AND `sys_zip_codes`.`Longitude` >= {$minLong} AND `sys_zip_codes`.`Longitude` <= {$maxLong} ";

772 // ------------ kolimarfey - zip search [begin]

773 endif;

774             // ------------ kolimarfey - zip search [ end ]

Line 787 in the directions is now line 744

Line 817 in the directions is now line 771

----------------------------------------------------

Screen Shot attached :)

Quote · 15 Dec 2010

Second part is not applied properly, please refer to the attached screen-shot.

I'm hoping this will work, been waiting to get the zip code feature working for a year now..

After installing and following the directions, I'm getting an error (some of the lines have changed, but they were near the lines that were in the directions).. any thoughts?

--------

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENDIF in /home/username/public_html/sitename/templates/base/scripts/BxBaseProfileView.php on line 773

---------

771 $aWhere[] = "`sys_zip_codes`.`ZIPCode` IS NOT NULL AND `sys_zip_codes`.`Latitude` >= {$minLat} AND `sys_zip_codes`.`Latitude` <= {$maxLat} AND `sys_zip_codes`.`Longitude` >= {$minLong} AND `sys_zip_codes`.`Longitude` <= {$maxLong} ";

772 // ------------ kolimarfey - zip search [begin]

773 endif;

774             // ------------ kolimarfey - zip search [ end ]

Line 787 in the directions is now line 744

Line 817 in the directions is now line 771

----------------------------------------------------

Screen Shot attached :)

Quote · 16 Dec 2010

That worked!! Awesome! Thank you :)

Quote · 16 Dec 2010

Going through KZIPModule.php, it appears as though the gender, looking for, country and zip fields should be set in the block by default based on the logged in profile. All of them are working correctly except the zip field. I've tested by changing the values in a profile to see if the changes are reflected in the block and the first three respond as expected. However, I can't figure out why the zip default is not being set. Any suggestions?

Quote · 3 Apr 2011

Does it support partial UK Postcodes - ie if a full UK postcode is E1 4NS, would the postcode search work if the user entered 'E1', or even just 'E'

Quote · 4 Apr 2011

Hi  Koli,

We have asked our client to buy the zip code search component and she purchased 63 Countries ZIP Code Search module from boonex and the problem is that boonex we are developing the site(http://seriousdatings.com/demo/)is on boonex 7 version and the module our client purchased  is zip code search compatible with boonex 6 version,Kindly tell us the procedure to upgrade this component into boonex 7 version

-- 
Patwhittal
mail me
patwhittal@gmail.com
Quote · 25 May 2011

Hello,

I can re-register your transaction manually and let you know where you can download the version for Dolphin 7.0

Hi  Koli,

We have asked our client to buy the zip code search component and she purchased 63 Countries ZIP Code Search module from boonex and the problem is that boonex we are developing the site(http://seriousdatings.com/demo/)is on boonex 7 version and the module our client purchased  is zip code search compatible with boonex 6 version,Kindly tell us the procedure to upgrade this component into boonex 7 version

-- 
Patwhittal
mail me
patwhittal@gmail.com

Quote · 25 May 2011

Hi, where is the 63 Countries ZIP Code Search module for Dolphin 7 listed in the market? I am interested in having a geocode zip search for my D7 website.

Thanks!

Hello,

I can re-register your transaction manually and let you know where you can download the version for Dolphin 7.0

Hi  Koli,

-- 
Patwhittal
mail me
patwhittal@gmail.com

Quote · 13 Jan 2012

This module is by default in Dolphin 7 since version 7.0.7.

Hi, where is the 63 Countries ZIP Code Search module for Dolphin 7 listed in the market? I am interested in having a geocode zip search for my D7 website.

Thanks! 

Quote · 14 Jan 2012

I am getting this code when clicking on the zip code module....

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_LNUMBER in /home/eliteswi/public_html/modules/boonex/zipcodesearch/classes/BxZIPModule.php on line 6

Anyone help?

Russell

Quote · 23 Oct 2013

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.