LOADING ERROR???

I am having a problem with the video player or the messenger displaying a message "LOADING ERROR". What is wrong?

Quote · 14 Jul 2008

Which RMS are your connected to BoonEx or Yours? Make sure your have Ray Pro checked in the advance settings area and also check your Ray Module Basic Settings as well. Usually loading errors occur when the connection between Dolphin and RMS is incorrect.

Quote · 14 Jul 2008

I have this same problem and I can give more details. I use the latest dolphon *with ads*

With firefox, it has no loading error however with internet explorer (latest with all updates) I have loading error for the following

Profile music

Profile video

Chat

The is either the msg "loading error" or the loading sign stays on forever.

Can anyone help please?

Many thanks for the efforts

Iced

Quote · 14 Jul 2008

Do you have RayPro checked in the advanced settings? You have registered the Ray Modules?

Quote · 15 Jul 2008

RayPro is checked and it works with firefox but not Internet explorer 6. Does anyone know why?

Cheer

Quote · 16 Jul 2008

I am having the same problem on both IE7 and Firefox. My videos, music, and My Presence get stuck in the loading screen. All of my widgets are registered, Basic Settings for RMS, Advanced settings Ray Pro is checked.

I am not able to upload any videos or music. I can upload photos all day long.

I am using the free version to see if I want to buy this or not. So far, I am not too impressed.

Quote · 18 Jul 2008

I am using the free version to see if I want to buy this or not. So far, I am not too impressed.

It is worth buying...   I have used a lot of cms before however not a community site like this. Dolphin has great potential but it is just abosolutely screwed with the errors that occur with ray widgets. it is rather annoying and at this rate, I will not buy a license for ray at all until the bug is fixed. I have searched the forums and there is no answer/solution to this problem so although I have bought dolphin as it is great indeed... I am not at all keen on ray.

Quote · 19 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.