Lack of Support and Updates

Dear Boonex,

I think it's time you cleaned house in your marketplace.  There are so many products that are not updated, and there are vendors who're not providing any support for their products.  I have unanswered support emails for a couple purchases and wait time on others was abysmal.  Two of your top vendors are MIA.  I have absolutely no tech skills when it comes to installing mods etc., so I look to the vendors to assist and I am usually waiting days if not weeks in getting things done.   I just purchased 18 mods and I need them all installed.  What should happen after a purchase is I should get an email thanking me for my purchase and I should be asked if I need any support for these purchases from the vendor, but I get nothing!  I have to email each vendor and ask for help and again I am usually waiting far too long for a response!  Dolphin might be a good social networking software but because it's open source it is at the mercy of its vendors and if the vendors are providing poor service it comes back on Boonex.

Valerie Bloomberg
Quote · 11 Jun 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.