Lang file not accepted in Mozilla

I created a Dutch lang file and set my site in standard Dutch mode. It works fine in IE7. However, when I open my site in Mozilla Firefox, the Dutch lang file is being ignored and my site is in English.

Any idea how this can be fixed ?

Quote · 16 Jun 2008

Hi Annabel,

I have also a dutch language file installed, and no problems with firefox or opera nor IE6/7
Maby a setting into firefox for standaard language?

Greetz

Kids first
Quote · 16 Jun 2008

My mozilla is in Dutch but besides that, the browser shouldn't affect the language a site is written in. Sounds not logical.

Anyway, one of my members was in an internet café which was using mozilla and she complained about my site being in English, while I set it standard in Dutch.

Could you please check out for me with Mozilla on www.onderweg.be and tell me what language is being used ?

Quote · 16 Jun 2008

Killerhaai, I went through the settings of Mozilla and YOU WERE RIGHT ! There is a setting for preferred languages to show your pages. It was set to standard English and I added Dutch and the problem is solved.

But I don't understand how it can be possible when a standard language for a site is Dutch (and no other choices), that a site is showing in another language. This means, when internet cafes have not set preferred languages (or members who do not know about this), can only see my site in English Frown

Anyway ... the problem is solved and MANY THANKS for your tip Laughing

Quote · 16 Jun 2008

Altijd welkom.... :)

Kids first
Quote · 16 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.