Latest.php?

Can you please change the name of the Chat+ package?  One would think that it is a php file with the name latest.php.  This has puzzled me before, Boonex tends to use some really bad file names for things.  And just latest?

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 12 Aug 2017

Also, the normal convention for naming tar files is to indicate the compression used; such as .tar.gz.  If it is a tar file without compression, then a name such as chat.latest.tar would work.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 12 Aug 2017

That URL downloads the latest version when using a browser, which does have a proper name with the package name and version number. But the GitHub wiki needs to be updated with better instructions on that when using wget. There's a flag that will have it download with the correct name instead of latest.php.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 14 Aug 2017

I suspect that you are using "wget" command line utility to download Chat+, in this case I would suggest to add "--content-disposition" to "wget" command so it will save file with the proper name. I've corrected documentation and added this flag to the instructions.

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 19 Aug 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.