Launching New Community Site

Okay experts... I'm about to launch a new community site that will tie in a free listing auction site.  How is Dolphin 6.1?  Is it recommended, do you recommend other software, is the support there?

Please give me your opinions.

Thanks

Rich

Quote · 7 Jun 2008

Hey Rich,

I have been able to sort through issues via the Forums, tutorials, and all of the helpful folks that respond to my questions.

I am running FREE (has ads) Dolphin 6.1.1.

A lot of the answers are here...and there... but I am a little concerned to pay for the Ad-Free Versions, only because the FREE version runs great at the moment.

Be prepared for several weeks learning curve and make sure to watch mrpowless and jtadeo tutorials, they are great resources.

Other than that....good luck!

~~ Lorren

Okay experts... I'm about to launch a new community site that will tie in a free listing auction site.  How is Dolphin 6.1?  Is it recommended, do you recommend other software, is the support there?

Please give me your opinions.

Thanks

Rich

Quote · 7 Jun 2008

Dolphin will suite for community site.

----
Quote · 7 Jun 2008

Life is great and www.ClubZooey.com is up and running.  Had a few quarks after a fresh install, but the BoonEx staff was right there to assist me.

The only thing that's slowing me up are widget registrations.  I have keys, but none of them work.  Keep getting told that the key is invalid.

Once BoonEx fixes that, I'll be all set.

Thank you all for your comments and support.  I have a lot to learn. (smile).

Rich

www.ClubZooey.com

Quote · 19 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.