Licenses

Hey guys, this is getting a bit ridiculous. Aside from the upgrade problems I've been dealing with, now I have to deal with yours as well? I paid for the license, I should'nt need to have your site up to have my site work. Fix it! Please!

David

Quote · 20 May 2008

I thought BOONEX was good but see that the company don't know what customer care is! This is bad and give effects for everyone having dolphin community. What visitor comes back to a non working site? NONE!!! THANKS BOONEX!! Foot in mouth - I GUESS THAT NOT EVEN THE SMILEY IS SHOWN IN YOUR SITE!! - PLEASE TELL HERE WHY DOLPHIN/RAY LICENSE DOES NOT WORK...

Quote · 20 May 2008

I thoucht this was avery good software, but if this is going what now is hapening, I willl go to look for some others scripts...

This is a very bad compagny!

Kids first
Quote · 20 May 2008

I would characterize it as "growing pains".  But there is definately a lack of timely communications.

Quote · 20 May 2008

It seems the license generated here is not integrated with expertzzz. This is necessary for license validation from dolphin or ray. Plz. wait... This will be fixed by them.

----
Quote · 20 May 2008

Hey guys

i am also having problem while registering ORCA free from unity license

when i entered my free license in the orca plugin->managed categories license prompt area, it prompted me that i have registered successfully [boonex unity license area also showed my site URL as registered] but when i re click the managed categories link it prompt me again that your orca is un registered.

Thant's so frustrating for me.

Could anay one help in this regard any boonex guy give some comments on thi

Quote · 26 May 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.