Link to profile bug

In Ray chat, the link to profile URL is wrong and therefore can't open profile page.  Anyone know where to edit this?

Quote · 23 May 2008

tested and works fine on new install hours old

I have video tutorials to help you mrpowless.com
Quote · 26 May 2008

thanks for checking. Did you have permalinks enabled? I am using permalinks. For me, when you click the View Profile of the member in Chat or IM, it opens a new tab, but can't be found because there's no / between the site url and profile. example http://mysite.comjoe_smith

I didn't dink with anything here... so don't know why it could be messed up. Any ideas on where I could look?

Quote · 26 May 2008

I'm having this problem too. It looks like not many ppl are having this issue. Have you managed to solve it?

Quote · 16 Jul 2008

Thanks to Ray, I finally managed to solve this problem. I'll try to put up solutions to whatever problems I face so that whoever faces it in the future would get the solutions straightaway.

Ray pointed out to me the file and function that I should modify, namely customsfunction.inc.php. This file can be found in ray/modules/global/inc. The function to look out for is getuserinfo().

Change this line:

$sProfile = $sModRewrite == "on" ? $sRootURL . $sNick : $sProfileUrl . "?ID=" . $sId;

To this:

$sProfile = $sModRewrite == "on" ? $sRootURL . "/".$sNick : $sProfileUrl . "?ID=" . "/".$sId;

That's all there is to it.

Credit goes to Ray for pointing me in the right direction. I came up with the solution myself. Hope it helps :)

Quote · 24 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.