Linking other social media posts

Curious if there are any after market modules that allow users to link their social media to their dolphin account so posts on those social media accounts show up on their dolphin timeline. Obvious advantage is fresh content more frequently added when users post to their Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/etc accounts.

This is something that Facebook/Twitter have made good use of and would be even more advantageous for smaller dolphin sites

Quote · 15 Sep 2018

Modzzz in the Market has some excellent modules for displaying other social media content in your site.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 15 Sep 2018

Modzzz in the Market has some excellent modules for displaying other social media content in your site.

Thx Geek Girl. I've got dozens of his mods but I haven't seen one that seamlessly displays what you post on other social media on the dolphin site as well. I'll skim his again but if you know which mod(s) please let me know. 

Thanks again.

Quote · 15 Sep 2018

Thx Geek Girl. I've got dozens of his mods but I haven't seen one that seamlessly displays what you post on other social media on the dolphin site as well. I'll skim his again but if you know which mod(s) please let me know. 

Thanks again.

What social sites do you want?  What do you want to be posted from those social sites?

Quote · 16 Sep 2018

What you really want to be doing is create the content on your own site and populate Social Media; so that people come to you for the original content, not the social media channels owned by a third party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michel - Meta-Travel.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TravelNotes.org - The Online Guide to Travel
Quote · 16 Sep 2018

Ideally I'd think cross-posting (sharing) is the way to go. Example, if linked when someone posts on Twitter it shows up on their Facebook feed as well, and vice versa.

I would think this functionality between the dolphin site and at least Twitter, Facebook and perhaps Instagram, would be a good thing if someone doesn't already offer a mod that does it.

Quote · 16 Sep 2018

Modzz's modules will do this.  You can set it up so a member's twitter feed is shown on their page; so I don't know what you really want.  There are mods in the market for this.

Quote · 17 Sep 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.