Main Page / Boonex News query

Hi Experts,

Just have a simple question here. I would like to remove the Boonex News poll on my main page or maybe change it to maybe say my predefined news with relevant to my community site.

Or maybe say also move around the tables in the main page will be much more helpful....

Can we actually do this and any hints, tips from my expert friends here? Really appreciate to know.

Cheers to all,

majesty

Quote · 20 Jun 2008

Admin-> page Builders -> Homepage -> move away RSS block :) all simple

Quote · 20 Jun 2008

WOW, that's so shocking. Wasn't expecting that simple. I was actually there and looked for minutes and didn't notice that was it .. could be because ( table vs. rss ) word ... nevermind guess I just need to get familiar with the admin tools....  a million thanks to you dude.

Also, my second question was the table to be moved? is it possible? like example the stats page can move it near the footer etcc...? thanks

majesty

Quote · 20 Jun 2008

Main page haven`t no tables at all :)

this is all just DIVs blocks

so .. now dolphin here have variable columns structure - from left to right ..

so .. put blocks after footer not possible now .. in current layout.

But you anyway can create own template and play with it ;)

Quote · 20 Jun 2008

O yeah, I think I found it. I can now switch blocks up and down and so on ... create one, sure that's more cool so I can test out things maybe it'll click. Anyways your right I'll play around but just make sure I don't screw up hehehe :) thanks alot for your help

O another thing, hope you can help me with this one as well. I actually post it on the forum but no one has answer my question as yet. here's the link to it

Header and Footer Link Query

Appreciate it,

majesty frm Hong Kong

Quote · 21 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.