Making a case for subscriptions-based Market.

Is it just me or does it seem like most of the people here can not read? Let me explain it in terms so everyone could understand with my situation. I have purchased for different templates trying to get my site the way I want it. That means I spent over $200.00 on templates that I will never use. It would have been a great use to me to do a subscription with the vendors and when the templates didn't work out I would only be out of a few dollars after I found the one I wanted I would have purchased it out right and saved myself allot of money. But the most part I think everyone is forgetting is that you will eventually own the template or module if you continue the subscription. Also this would make vendors update their modules because they would lose money if they didn't because you wouldn't continue to pay for a useless mod.  But again in the end you would own the Module after so many payments!

Quote · 24 Jan 2016

I suppose it's a good model for people who don't have a job, but it doesn't work to well for the vendors that are trying to make a few bucks.

I think the idea of micro financing a $50 product over a period of three years is ridiculous. 

BTW - The "Bugs & Issues" forum is for problems you find with the actual Dolphin script

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 24 Jan 2016

LOL well some of us have jobs but also have a wife and kid and mortgage, not to mention my site is free. Also its an issue.

Quote · 25 Jan 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.