Member levels not correct and photos problem...

Hello,

I am hoping that someone has the answer for this.

After upgrading dolphin to 6.1.1 I am no longer able to see the photos gallery.  I can see the first page with the thumbnails, but if you click on them, the next page is blank.

I do believe this is because of the membership levels.  When I go into a profile to change or in the very least look at the member level, it only states rr.  I am unable to change their level or do anything with them at all and interestingly every profile is rr.

Please HELP,  as I am now completely stumped and people are complaining (smile).

Thank you,

Ella

Quote · 23 May 2008

I would go and play around with the memlevels...remove some put some in and then put it the way you want it in the admin panel...this will update the DB with settings..

admin/settings/permailinks uncheck the photos and save

I have video tutorials to help you mrpowless.com
Quote · 24 May 2008

I think the problem is not the permlinks. It seems the problem is in the upgrade.

----
Quote · 24 May 2008

Hello,

I am hoping that someone has the answer for this.

After upgrading dolphin to 6.1.1 I am no longer able to see the photos gallery.  I can see the first page with the thumbnails, but if you click on them, the next page is blank.

I do believe this is because of the membership levels.  When I go into a profile to change or in the very least look at the member level, it only states rr.  I am unable to change their level or do anything with them at all and interestingly every profile is rr.

Please HELP,  as I am now completely stumped and people are complaining (smile).

Thank you,

Ella

I have same problem in my site after I upgrade to V 6.1.1

and there are other problems I couldn't correct it as like all members is featured and I can't change the all because they are more 500 members

please boonex help me

thanks
Rawaf

Quote · 24 May 2008

If so you can change all in a single database query in phpmyadmin.

----
Quote · 25 May 2008

If so you can change all in a single database query in phpmyadmin.

thank you for your replay But please can you tell me some details How I can do this in SQL Table ?

regards
Rawaf

Quote · 25 May 2008

You can try a query similar to this. But take a backup before doing this.

UPDATE `ProfileMemLevels` SET `IDLevel` = 4 WHERE 1

if your desired membership id is 4.

----
Quote · 25 May 2008

You can try a query similar to this. But take a backup before doing this.

UPDATE `ProfileMemLevels` SET `IDLevel` = 4 WHERE 1

if your desired membership id is 4.

thank you man for your help and patience

you mean : you want change member level for the member (id 4) to 1 right?

I checked the SQL in profile table and I saw the member level is 1 for all my members

But all members is featured

please explain for me if i understood error .

best regrads and thanks so much
Rawaf

Quote · 25 May 2008

I have unchecked the permalinks and also made sure my server had the rewrite.  Unfortunately that still did not work.  So, while I agree it is with the upgrade, I also did some testing and the results are below....

To date, what I have done is install a fresh version of the 6.1.1 and it seemed to be working. I then set it up to use the database where all of my member information is. Well, after I did this, the picture aspect stopped working again! So, I took it back over into it's original db and it did not fix it. I then emptied the new db that I created, deleted the header.inc.php and re-installed the 6.1.1. Though, for some unknown reason it is still not working! (ahhhhhhhhh), smile...

I can not figure out for the life of me what the problem could be! Now the membership aspect seems to be working in the new dolphin (though still not in the upgraded dolphin). I am wondering if somewhere in the upgrade, files became corupt, though it does not explain what is going on with the fresh install...

So, I am again going to be doing another fresh install and check it out and see if I can now see the pictures once uploaded, though again, I am not sure why once it was changed back over to the original db, why it still did not work as it did before...

Any help would be soooo appreciated!
Ella

Quote · 28 May 2008

Hello bostonerotic!

Frist of all plz specify several points:

1) From what version you made upgrade ?

2) Photos gallery - you mean exactly shared phot pages ?

3) URL where we can see this trouble.

Regard

Quote · 28 May 2008

1. If you go to the admin panel,

2. then to builders,

3. then go to page builder,

4. click on the page with the issue on the top tool bar,

5. then click the reset page link on the right above the boxes.

It will all come back. If you do that for all pages having an issue 9 times out of 10 it will fix it. Let me know if that works.

Quote · 28 May 2008

Dear Nighto2007,

That is what you have asked. You have asked an easy way to change all the members to featured. I have given the code and asked you to change the membership id to the required membership.

----
Quote · 28 May 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.