Members' Pictures

How do i make the members pictures appear in the main page? i asked my friends to try my newly installed community but their uploaded pictures wont appear in the members corner although it appears in the photo gallery.

can anyone help me please?

Quote · 24 Aug 2008

Did you approve them in the admin panel?

Quote · 28 Aug 2008

Well  .....  did you  .....  ???

Quote · 1 Sep 2008

They have to go to their photo and set it as their profile image.

Quote · 2 Oct 2008

How do i make the members pictures appear in the main page? i asked my friends to try my newly installed community but their uploaded pictures wont appear in the members corner although it appears in the photo gallery.

If the photos appear in the photo gallery then that means they uploaded the photos in the photo gallery. They need to upload the photo in the profile photo gallery and NOT the public photo gallery. They then need to choose one of the pictures and indicate it's the one they want to use for their profile.

Quote · 5 Oct 2008

Melia, is there any way for the administrator to shift the photo from the public gallery to the profile gallery so that the member does not need to do this?

Arthur

Quote · 5 Oct 2008

How do i make the members pictures appear in the main page?i asked my friends to try my newly installed community but their uploaded pictures wont appear in the members corner although it appears in the photo gallery.

hum, i'm still confusing what you ask.

of course you can set it by using your admin panel, you can display member photo profile, member uploaded photo, newest member, memeber blog, on the main page.

you can see here WWW.SMANSAKRA.NET.TC

Quote · 9 Oct 2008

How do i make the members pictures appear in the main page?i asked my friends to try my newly installed community but their uploaded pictures wont appear in the members corner although it appears in the photo gallery.

hum, i'm still confusing what you ask.

of course you can set it by using your admin panel, you can display member photo profile, member uploaded photo, newest member, memeber blog, on the main page.

you can see here WWW.SMANSAKRA.NET.TC

smansakra.  I tried as hard as I could to find a way, on my admin control panel, that permits me to make a member photo the "primary" photo in the same way the member can do this from their Profile Photos  at the button "Make Primary".

I also do not see any way to easily upload a photo for a member without logging in as that member.

Quote · 9 Oct 2008

I have now discovered a little icon at the bottom of the Admin Control Panel that leads to http://yourdolphinlocation/admin/adminMenuCompose.php.  Is there a script that can be added which will permit the upload of a member's photo, or shifting a member's photo from the gallery to the profile photo area.

Arthur

Quote · 11 Oct 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.