Members View only shows limited Number of Members

When I select the members view all function from my homepage it will show only 9 members. I have searched the forum and beleive that putting the birthdate back into the join page may be part of the problem. Are there any other items I should be looking at to allow more members to be viewed at one time?

Quote · 3 Feb 2009

I was having the same problem, however, I figured out that in order for a member to be seen, their birthdate must be entered.  Now, I have made changes to the requirements when signing up to include the user birthday.  So far so good....however, the date is not being saved and the user is still not showing up??  Looking at the user's profile from the admin panel, the birthdate that was entered during the account setup process is not set?  There is definitely a disconnect somewhere.

I'm sure this problem exists elsewhere??? Anyone has some insight  and a fix??

Thanks,

Jethro

Quote · 8 Mar 2009

I have the same problem. I changed the join page, and messed around with different settings on the Date of Birth option, I put the settings back exactly the way they were when I realized that the calendar option is really the only one that will work for date of birth, so I think resetting it to checkbox and text box, then back to calendar reset the whole system. Only members who have signed up recently show up when browsing members (only members who signed up AFTER I messed around with the calendar). I moved some things around on the join page (for example, I put the date of birth as the first thing to fill out, instead of username, and I changed it from saying "general info" to "you must be 18 or older to join). If anybody knows how to fix this and have my original members show up again, please share.

Quote · 24 Mar 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.