Members login only on homepage?

Hello,

I would like the login box on all pages -  from the header link it shows the login box only on the home page so if someone wants to post a comment but does not know (since here is no message saying you have to login) that would be handy to have the login box on all pages. One can get really lost if they click on members login and don't see the login - will not know that they have to go back to the homepage to login.

Please any tip for that? Site already live...

Thank you in advance.

Quote · 21 Jan 2009

Well, You can take your site out of free mode, which will allow you to adjust the actions for each membership level.  Then, if a non-member tries to perform an action which requires a profile, they will be presented with the message "Your current membership (Non-member) doesn't allow you to view profiles."

You can then edit this message to say whatever you like.

I don't know if this is the answer you are looking for, but it might help for now :)

Quote · 21 Jan 2009

I am so sorry - I think I have a double post...here is what I replied in my other post (just 2 posts above this one) - below

Thank you for sticking with me Smile

I  am not saying that it does not work - what happens is: on the other pages than the homepage, Join works on everypage and opens the right page - but I click on members login from another page than the homepage, the page become transparent but NOWHERE you can see a login form, like on the homepage.

It's not that it does not work - it is just not there but on the homepage, so that can be very confusing for people - they may not have the reflex to go back to the homepage to login.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Quote · 21 Jan 2009

I am so sorry - I think I have a double post...here is what I replied in my other post (just 2 posts above this one) - below

Thank you for sticking with me Smile

I  am not saying that it does not work - what happens is: on the other pages than the homepage, Join works on everypage and opens the right page - but I click on members login from another page than the homepage, the page become transparent but NOWHERE you can see a login form, like on the homepage.

It's not that it does not work - it is just not there but on the homepage, so that can be very confusing for people - they may not have the reflex to go back to the homepage to login.

Thanks a lot for your time.

:)  No worries.  Please continue to post to your other forum thread regarding this issue.

Quote · 22 Jan 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.