Membership levels on join form

Hi all.  

So far, I find dolphin fine except for one thing (that may well prevent me from buying the licensed version).

The install and customization has gone well except for the join form.  Apparently the "membership levels" which I have created in the back-end need some method of being displayed on the join form. 

I just don't see how it would be done, and I have been searching for answers for a few hours!

I am fairly experienced with PHP.  What am I missing?  This can't be too difficult!

Thanks in advance.  Also note that I have seen this issue brought up in other parts of the forum and Boonex unity site...no replys have been given yet.  What's up?

Kasey

Quote · 27 Jan 2009

Kasey,  unfortunately it can't be done - at least not easily.   People can upgrade after they join, but there doesn't seem to be a way for them to select their membership level when they join.  You might have better luck seeing if their is a paid mod for this on Expertzzz.

-

Rob

Quote · 28 Jan 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.