Modifying Points System

Hello to All,

Does anyone have some insight on how I could modify the points system. Here is exactly what I am looking to do. I would be interested in contracting someone to do this if I can find a good and affordable solution.

""To encourage members to participate with their feedback to help their fellow members and to interact within their community. Members will receive a predefined number of points once they sign up. Each comment they post will earn them 5 points and each upload of photo/audio/video will cost them 10 points. If they try to post new media without sufficient points the system will prompt them to post more comments before they can do so. We would want to disable any other point features that are currently being used in the Dolphin system as this is exactly what we need""

Thank you

Quote · 28 Sep 2008

Theres a mod thats for sale in expertzz.com  just like what your looking for, I believe they call the mod point system.

Quote · 28 Sep 2008

Yes, seems that better ask about it - owner of this mod :)

Quote · 29 Sep 2008

Could you by chance send a link my way? I actually searched Expertzzz before creating this thread and I didnt find anything that was an exact or close match to what i wanted.

Thanks Guys! Much Appreciated.

Quote · 29 Sep 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.