Mods being apporved.

I think there should be a system where any mods/templates that are placed on the market are tested by boonex staff or maybe a new department before they get sold. Once tested the staff could approve them.

That way the first buyer or any buyer should not have any errors unless they installed the mod/template wrong.

What do you think?

Bambie
Quote · 27 Jan 2010

Wow Bambi!  Whatever got you that awesome idea.  You know, it looks like you came up with that idea about the same time I saw this:

I'm thinking you are a true genius. 

Of course, they already have the certification that does what your talking about.  Enjoy the Video!

Quote · 27 Jan 2010

I have just seen that they have the system there, but what I mean is that they should be tested via boonex staff before they are even shown on the market.

I.E Hidden from unity members untill Certified or can't be downloaded by unity members untill Certified.

I have been on about 10 mods and they are all Not Certified a few are trusted though.

Bambie
Quote · 27 Jan 2010

I have just seen that they have the system there, but what I mean is that they should be tested via boonex staff before they are even shown on the market.

I.E Hidden from unity members untill Certified or can't be downloaded by unity members untill Certified.

I have been on about 10 mods and they are all Not Certified a few are trusted though.

It is up to the person listing the mod to decide if it will be a Certified or Not Certified Mod.  Not a difficult concept to pick up.  Perhaps this is a better song for you.

Here's your sign!

Quote · 27 Jan 2010

Certification process is paid - it takes some time to review the mod. If it is paid it does not mean that it will be certified anyway - it must meet all the requirements to get certified.

Trusted - if the mod is posted by a trusted member

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 27 Jan 2010

RE: Certification process is paid - it takes some time to review the mod. If it is paid it does not mean that it will be certified anyway - it must meet all the requirements to get certified.

Who decides if someone is a 'Trusted Member'?

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 27 Jan 2010

RE: Certification process is paid - it takes some time to review the mod. If it is paid it does not mean that it will be certified anyway - it must meet all the requirements to get certified.

Who decides if someone is a 'Trusted Member'?

I believe this individual is the most qualified for the position of determing "Trusted Member".

Quote · 27 Jan 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.