Most links show error messages

I have installed this thing 3 times now.  I confirmed with my webhost (bluehost.com) to make sure all is compatible.  They even installed it for me, database and all.  The problems I am having are that when you click on articles and such , I get this message

The requested URL /articles was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Now, come on now, the links ca not be found?  WTF?  When I registered a member, it doesn't upload any photos and when you click on the member icon I get the same error as above

I tried registering all the widgets and things and it tells me the codes are not good.

This is what I get when I click on photos and videos and such

The requested URL /photo/all/10/1 was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

WHERE THE HELL IS /photo/all/10/1??????????

Is there anyone here with a successful install on everything?  Do you have to pay for this to make it work?  isn't open source free?  I have also emailed these guys and no response.  Thank god I didn't pay for anything otherwise I'd be pist!  BTW, what part of Australia is the boonex team in?  All I see is K-stan and one of the developers has a pretty creepy site for singles where there is tons of racism and scams.  Something to look forward to ah.  C'mon guys, what's really going on.  Am I jumping the gun here?  I have seen a few sites with this thing running pretty good, but about 90% of them are screwed up too.  You shouldn't ask for money on something that isn't even working yet.  The car dealers don't sell cars with steering wheels that come off or run out of gas when the meter says full.  You have to get it at least to work out of the box and the support shouldn't even be needed till people start modifying the thing.  This is pretty bad.  I have used lots of scripts/apps and this one is real bad.  example, osComerrce, it works fine without problems from the start.  you only start finding issues when you try customizing and such.

ANYONE HAVE A CLUE ON THE NEW VERSION 6.1.2?  Help would be nice.  ANY

Quote · 20 Jun 2008

go on.  I have an old .htaccess from the 1st install and I tried using it but it gave me an error when you go to the site. Should I make a blank one?  what will it do if it is empty?  I don't know what to put in it.  Thanks for the fast reply!!!!!  Finally someone kicks down.Laughing

Quote · 21 Jun 2008

Open your .htaccess and remove the line that starts with php_flag

----
Quote · 21 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.