Music Player

I'm having a bit of difficulty with the music player.  I'm running 6.1 ad-free with ray widgets on a free license mode.  You can get through the music upload process, but the file isn't being saved to the system, so I am unable to "play" the uploaded music since it isn't being saved to the system.  I had music files uploaded prior to this and they worked, but once I generated the licenses for the Ray widgets and registered the widgets that were installed when I had Boonex install Dolphin they stopped working.  The music I have on a test profile page still plays on that profile, but any music that was in the Music Gallery, or any subsequent uploads to the Music Gallery are being lost and are not accessible.  The Music page is blank after you click on a song you want to play.....Any ideas?

Quote · 31 May 2008

Goto admin panel->plugins->ray

Then click the settings for music and set it to save the files.

----
Quote · 31 May 2008

Thank you for the quick response.....I figured it out this morning.  I had the save settings right, but I had fouled up the permissions.....D'OH Surprised

Quote · 31 May 2008

You have the xml files with permission 666. to set a setting.

----
Quote · 1 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.