Music, Videos, Blogs, and more?

Hello. I had a look at your software and I loved the looks of it so I decided to use it. But before I make it public to my friends, I need to solve a problem.

As you see, the .htacess is rewriting my; Lets say videos; to like video/all/10/1.

[quote]

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the reffering page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster

[/quote]

How can I make it so the page can actually display, Could I get a newb tutorial, I am still learning about php and .htacces.

These forums are currently running off my computer and I am using xampp. Would I need to install more items to get it to work or is it coding wise? Thanks in advance for your help and time!

Quote · 28 May 2008

The problem is with the ".htaccess" it the root. Replace it will full contents from fresh pack without the line that starts with "php_flag"

----
Quote · 28 May 2008

This may sound easy but, I'm just not thinking clearly today.. What do you mean by "Fresh Pack?"

Quote · 28 May 2008

Just download a new version of Dolphin 6.1 from this website.  Remove the "php flag" command at the top of the .htaccess file, upload to the root of your Dolphin install.  

Quote · 28 May 2008

Yes, I mean the above post.

----
Quote · 28 May 2008

Thus meaning I must reinstall?

Or the sub folder I installed it into, Ill have a try.

Edit: I've tried that, its still showing.

Like in the documents there is no movie folder or video.. Do I need to configure the menu and how do I go about doing that?
Thanks in advance.

Quote · 28 May 2008

Don't go for a reinstall. Just change the file ".htaccess" if that doesn't help check whether you host has mod_rewrite enabled.

Regards,

Praveen

http://cpanel.happy-hosting.com

----
Quote · 29 May 2008

Thank you for your help as I completed the task.

I am hosting it from my computer which means "I am the host" I fixed the "mod_rewrite " and everything works! :)

Quote · 29 May 2008

You are welcome.

----
Quote · 30 May 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.