My Bug List and some work-arounds

Here's what I have found that I believe are bugs, not just "my issues" or the challenges with licenses lately:

1) IE doesn't save HTML (work-around = use FireFox)
2) List of members is messed up in Admin table in IE with a black background (work-around = use FireFox)
3) Membership levels that were changed by the admin are not reflected in the Admin's member table.
4) Upon clicking "top" classifieds in the classifieds block, the block is removed from the page.
5) The admin creates an event in admin settings.  It appears in listing for members, but "webpage not found" when click to go to event details.  (Work-around = create events as a member)
6) When looking at comments in ones' Guestbook and you click on the name link of the member who left the guestbook comment, you are not taken to that member, but the person for whom the comment was left.
7) Duplicate profile pic appears on a third column you add to profile page.  (fix exists and posted on boonex.com)

** I also think the keyword search doesn't work, but maybe I don't understand the function.  It seems worthless to me.

If you find these too, and if you have solutions please share!

Quote · 19 May 2008

BIG ISSUE in v6.1.1 is the fact that when a USER loses password and clicks "lost password" link....NO EMAIL IS SENT!

Then the USER cannot login to their account.

Have you discovered this?

Quote · 22 May 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.