Navigation & Page builders wont load

I installed everything seemingly fine.  However for some reason my webhost decided to make /admin forward to their own admin cpanel.  At first the admin section didn't work so I figured out to rename the admin folder and change the variable in the header.inc.php file.  Now on the pages builder I only get the "Loading..." message for the block sections and in the Navigation builder I just get the spinning circles of death :)  Any ideas why these 2 may not load with a custom admin folder set?

Much thanks!

Quote · 13 Sep 2008

You able to change 'admin' folder of dolphin,

just rename it and in '\inc\header.inc.php '

change

$admin_dir                 = "admin";

variable. Possible it resolver your issue

Quote · 15 Sep 2008

Thanks -

Actually I did change the variable before and it didn't help.

I got a hold of my hosting company and they changed their redirect.  So now everything is as it should be in the default installation but the problem remains.  Any ideas?

Thanks again

Quote · 15 Sep 2008

Recheck your

allow url fopen variable

http://us3.php.net/manual/en/function.fopen.php

so just make sure that allow_url_fopen is enabled.

Quote · 16 Sep 2008

Thanks again Andrey.

I checked the value of allow_url_fopen and it is set to "on" for Local and Master.

Any other ideas?

Quote · 16 Sep 2008

Which browser are you used?

Try Mozilla. This builders not stable with IE

Quote · 17 Sep 2008

I was actually using Firefox to try it already.  So I tried IE, still didn't work :(

Thanks for the help...

Quote · 18 Sep 2008

Same problem here. Spinning circles instead of Menu Builder via admin panel

I assume these are preloaders and something is not loading from the admin folder.

Could be a permission issue,

The permission set up for dolphin needs some serious re-development most of the installation time was spent

messing with the permissions of flat files and folders via ftp.

Any pointers on permissions within the admin side?

Quote · 7 Dec 2008

The Viewers/Builders rely on cached information, stored under ./inc/db_cached. You might wanna check the permissions on this folder and the files it contains.

1) Do a chmod 666 (or change the folder owner to web user/group) on the folder

2) delete all the files in it

3) Reload the admin area

This might work...

Quote · 7 Dec 2008

Thank you Newdreamers

Not sure if you have correctly stated

/cache folder or /inc/db_cached.

The /cache folder stores 1user.php which is set to 666 and the folder it encloses 777

The inc/db_cached only has four include files all 666 and the folder it encloses 777

Only navigation menu builder and page builder are not displaying while Fields works ok 

Can we establish the includes files used in menu_compose.php (/admin) could the paths be wrong or does require instead of include should be used with newer versions of PHP

Quote · 7 Dec 2008

Looking at my database tables I notice AdminLinks has a index warning  No Index defined could this be the problem.

Quote · 7 Dec 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.