Need Facebook/Google Style Ad Creation Mod

Anyone who has added an ad on Facebook or Google Adwords can see how automated their process is for creating , uploading images and setting a price and position for ad campaigns. Is there a mod creator who has thought about how these sites should make money and crated anything like it? I'd like to have an "advertise" link on my home page and a self-service ad creation module for my sites.

Please let me know soon - Thanks! Art

Quote · 18 Feb 2009

Hey Art, I do have it set up like that. There is a script to buy, install it... but you will have to edit it based on your dolphin site...size of the banner, type and so...

You can install it in a separate domain or folder where your dolphin sits....

For you and others interested.....

Live demo ( please do not sign up just to see) If you want to get in, use name testera ; pass testera

domain; cmok cafe dot com ( or yuropean dot dom - waiting for dolph7 to finally change the name and I dont want google to search for my site here so I type it like this) and hit marketing link in upper right corner.

The site name I use the advertising script is adsvibe dot com. Most of it is in my language now so you might not understand it but you will get the picture.

http://phpwebscripts.com/admanagerpro/index.html is the site I got it from.

You can edit it any way you want, any type of banner, and their support is more than great. I got familiar with it so if you need help, let me know.

I personally hate Google and Adsense, I dont see how 50000 impresions and 150 clicks make $1.50???

Let me know if you have any more questions...

Nurke

Quote · 19 Feb 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.