Need dolphin / boonex expert

Hello Forum,

I'm looking for someone with experience in dolphin to help me continue with the development of my site. This candidate must be local from Miami Florida. In exchange I will provide stock shares from the company and a future with the company once we have obtained funding.

If you are interested, please reply to:

giancarlo@gainondeals.com

Thank you 

Giancarlo Mignano

CEO and President

Gain On Deals

Quote · 19 Apr 2016

You are limiting yourself in saying they must be in the Miami area; Dolphin can be maintained and develop remotely.  Even my server for my own site is not in-house and therefore I develop remotely for my own site.  Also, my development team is spread out to include other countries and we have not had any issues in creating a first class site.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 19 Apr 2016

Hi Ggirl,

The thing is that the company will HQ in Miami and this person will sign some docs to protect and to prevent the disclosing of the system and know how. Shut me an email and I will explain in detail: giancarlo@gainondeals.com. Where are you located anyways?

Quote · 20 Apr 2016

that can be done from anywhere - I have personally worked on projects for clients in Florida, Tennessee, North carolina, and Nevada - and I live in AZ. Most of my projects are mental health/medical related and as such - I have had to sign NDAs and such. For me, though - I have no problem traveling to other states when needed. I am sure whatever you need to be done can be done without the person actually being there. It is very common these days for this to be the case. Just think about it - when you purchase web hosting - in most cases the company may not be in the same state you live in - and may not have servers in your area either - but yet they are still used.

caredesign.net
Quote · 20 Apr 2016

Who ever is interested please reply to me to my email address. Please send me your skills expertise in development and what technologies you are expert in.

Thank you

Quote · 20 Apr 2016

This candidate must be local from Miami Florida. In exchange I will provide stock shares from the company and a future with the company once we have obtained funding.

Ciao Giancarlo,

I'd move to Florida if you get the right funding. Cool

Michel on Meta-Travel.com

TravelNotes.org - The Online Guide to Travel
Quote · 20 Apr 2016

My development team is spread out to include other countries and we have not had any issues in creating a first class site.

Care to share this first class site?

Quote · 20 Apr 2016

Hi Michael

Please send m,e your lines of expertise as a developer and technology you use besides dolphin. email me to giancarlo@gainondeals.com to explain the plan.

Thanks

Quote · 20 Apr 2016

First class site! lol

Quote · 20 Apr 2016

the thread is not about whether or not someone has a first class site - so lets just keep on track here. We are not here to ridicule one another - but to assist each other. In fact, could one of the Admins Turn of commenting for this post?

caredesign.net
Quote · 20 Apr 2016

the thread is not about whether or not someone has a first class site - so lets just keep on track here. We are not here to ridicule one another - but to assist each other.

Sharing insight into what a first class site looks like would indeed help us (and Giancarlo) see the potential of what can be done with Dolphin software and a good development team.

So totally on topic.

Working Towards First Class Status

Quote · 21 Apr 2016

@ TravelNotes; Your question appears to have been sincere but tommi was laughing.  The idea of my post was to illustrate that your development team does not necessarily have to be under the same roof.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 21 Apr 2016

Sorry guys. But I did not laugh at you. it was the word ''First class site''

Quote · 21 Apr 2016

I agree with the others. To find the right mix of developers, you'll likely need to work with multiple groups that work across the globe. 

Alex and Anton from aqbsoft (aka AntonLV on Boonex) are very well rounded and deliver great results. I can send you a link to my site so you can see some of their work if you want.

Best of luck on your new site!

Quote · 22 Apr 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.