Need someone to help work on site

I want to pay someone to help me work on my site, I just need to change some navlinks and edit the events and classifieds page a bit, Please contact me and I will explain what i need done

email: webmaster@markspixel.com
gtalk: uberbrainchild
msn: markus.markcards@live.com
yahoo: hugemarkus

Thanks!

Quote · 25 Mar 2010

Posts like this will get you a massive amount of spam from many different scammers.  Highly not recommended to do it this way, not to mention it's against the rules. 

Quote · 25 Mar 2010

wow. yes you are very open with your contact details. Expect a lot of replies. Unfortunately from people you do not want the replies from :(

Quote · 25 Mar 2010

Indeed. Web crawlers for spam organizations love these forums, especially since they are very easy to navigate for them.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 25 Mar 2010

I'm a little confused here, not that I'm really that bright of a person to begin with.  But I went and checked out that markspixel.com site that the OP (Who I doubt will be back) posted up and you should see it.

It's a webhosting/development site.  Seems to me he's lookin' for people to come build for him while he charges his clients for our work.  Since he's a Premium Member not sure why he's not posting this in the Jobs section like it should be.  Oh well, the spammers will have fun with him.  Though it makes me wonder what kind of host/developer would make such a tragic neewbie mistake.

Quote · 25 Mar 2010

I'm a little confused here, not that I'm really that bright of a person to begin with.  But I went and checked out that markspixel.com site that the OP (Who I doubt will be back) posted up and you should see it.

It's a webhosting/development site.  Seems to me he's lookin' for people to come build for him while he charges his clients for our work.  Since he's a Premium Member not sure why he's not posting this in the Jobs section like it should be.  Oh well, the spammers will have fun with him.  Though it makes me wonder what kind of host/developer would make such a tragic neewbie mistake.

I was actually wondering about that, as well.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 25 Mar 2010

I really love this guy.  I think he's my hero.  Bigideaguy will you be my hero please. 

He posted this on his site's blog:

What does MarksPixel do?
MarksPixel gives you the full package when it comes to Website Management. All features described here are included in any of our Website Management plans, the difference between our different plans is the quality of the support, response time, and hosting (Shared or Dedicated Server). When you first buy one of our Website Management plans we will first design a website (may include extra cost) for you or transfer your current site to our servers completely free. If necessary we will look through your whole website for any broken links, missing images, errors and potential errors and fix them for you. We will also make suggestions on how you can improve your site, if we think you need to, improvements can usually be done free however some things may come at an extra cost. We only offer the best security for our servers and backups are done on a weekly basis.

I find it absolutely hilarious that he's saying in his blog they offer the best security and then he posts contact info publicly.  Who wants to run the lookup on this site or should we let the spammers/scammers run that.  Hell, 90% of their job is done thanks to him.

Quote · 25 Mar 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.