New Install Issues

Permission Check OK

Paths OK

Database OK

Configuration details entered, then pressing next results in a blank screen, no errors anywhere? I have error reporting on php.ini?

Any ideas?

Thank

Quote · 18 Jul 2008

This install is on a FreeBSD/Apache2/PHP 5/MySQL5 platform. It is the SmartPro pack. I haven't patched it to .3 version yet, was just waiting for install. The php info can be seen at http://69.94.129.60/sysinfo.php. Like I say, the installation starts out OK, then dies. Thanks.

Quote · 19 Jul 2008

Sammie,

Yes that is when it fails. It doesn't install the database tables etc. I can log in to MySQL using the info I enter in the form so I'm not sure what is happening. All of the dolphin versions do the same thing during install. I will change my php.ini. Any recommendations to the max execution time? Thanks for you help.

Sorry if this posts twice.

Quote · 19 Jul 2008

I found the problem. When I compiled the php5 extensions I managed to leave out mysql. I included mysqli but not mysql. The reason there were no error messages is that the line in the install file had an @ in front of it. The connection to mysql was not happening, nor was an error.

Anyway, on to bigger and better things, and thanks for the help Sammie.

Quote · 19 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.