New Install Many issues

I am having a nightmare of a time, although I have the site up and running (sort of). First of all most of the links are dead: Blogs (and all sub-headings) Photos (and all sub-headings) Videos (and all sub-headings) Music (and all sub-headings) Groups (and all sub-headings) Classifieds (and all sub-headings) Events (and all sub-headings) Articles (and all sub-headings) And when I try to send an email to invite a friend from my member home area, it ALWAYS says "Incorrect Email, Friend email" There is a lot of other issues too but The whole purpose of my site is for blogging and the blogging links are dead.... I am beside myself trying to figure out what else I need to do. My test URL is http://204.15.255.155/~xdiaries/ Please let me know what I can do if anything.
Quote · 20 Jul 2008

I'm just guessing, but could it be because you haven't installed it with a regular domain name?  It seems like installing it with just an IP address could cause the link problems.

Rob

p.s.  you haven't been at this long enough to even know what a "nightmare" is- many of us have experienced extreme difficulties for many months- you will likely have to be specific and spell out the issues one by one here if you want help.

Quote · 20 Jul 2008

Hi,

I had the same problem when installing to an ip address rather than a domain address. Also make sure all your plu-in licenses are registered.

Cheers

Max

Quote · 20 Jul 2008

Thank you CAL and AVHow!  I am working with my Host right now as they are experiencing sometechnical difficulty which I am hoping they will discover is the culprit.

Quote · 20 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.