New (lower!) prices and an exclusive offer

Back in October of 2012, Zarconia launched with a single shared server. Today, we have a few shared servers and over 40 dedicated server customers spread around the world. Time sure flies! We've introduced a few new services since our launch and have continued to tweak things over time, but one thing that hasn't changed is our commitment to Dolphin. We're still a Dolphin host, and everything we do is with the social mammal (and now Trident) in mind. We're also the only BoonEx Certified Host that's founded by members of the Dolphin community.

But enough talk! I'm here to announce that we've updated our dedicated servers with new prices, features, and options, and also have an exclusive offer to developers.

First, I'm happy to announce that our dedicated server lineup has once more been updated, this time with some refreshed hardware and new, lower prices on all servers. All our servers are delivered fine-tuned for Dolphin, include full technical support and assistance, and now start at only $48.99/month. We've also added support for SSDs on select Accel and Intel servers, which deliver a nice boost over traditional hard drives. For larger sites that don't focus on uploaded media, we definitely recommend them.

For a full list of our new server prices and updated hardware, check out our new site: http://www.zarconia.net/hosting/dedicated

As always, new customers can use the code FREESETUP at checkout to waive the setup fee. For shared and RMS, use the code FREEMONTH at checkout for a free month of service on us.

In late 2014, we teamed-up with a few developers to offer exclusive discounts for our customers. Zarconia customers can now save up to 25% on hundreds of extensions from the BoonEx Market. Now as a bit of a reverse, I'm happy to announce that we're now offering exclusive discounts to developers on our full range of services, including shared and dedicated. Qualifying developers can now receive free shared hosting for their sites, and extensive discounts and free additions on all our dedicated servers. For more information, please contact either myself or Chris (Zarcon) on BoonEx.com.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 4 Mar 2015

To add to the list of new options available at Zarconia, we have also added the ability to register your domains at $10.45/year. Zarconia can now give you everything you need for hosting your Dolphin website.

Zarconia Web Hosting - Often Imitated.... Never Duplicated! Cool

Nothing to see here
Quote · 8 Mar 2015

nice ..

do u guys also provide daily backup..

and upgrading dolphin or installing module or even fixing minor problems...my current tmdhosting does..

what if someone want extra 1tb hdd ..or extra 100 mb bandwidth ..how much it will cost ..

Quote · 8 Mar 2015

nice ..

do u guys also provide daily backup..

and upgrading dolphin or installing module or even fixing minor problems...my current tmdhosting does..

what if someone want extra 1tb hdd ..or extra 100 mb bandwidth ..how much it will cost ..

We setup automatic backups on all servers when delivered, so that's taken care of (by default this is a full week of backups, but this can be reconfigured in Plesk or cPanel). We also offer FTP backup options, with 100 GB for $10.00/month. And we're a Dolphin host, so it'd be a bit odd if we didn't offer upgrade and installation services. Wink

We don't offer the ability to customize hardware at the moment (besides SSDs on some servers), but it's on the roadmap to offer fully custom setups. As for bandwidth, it's already unlimited. Smile

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 8 Mar 2015

Will be taking this offer up shortly, have some new projects soon to launch just in final stages of confirming at the mo.

Nathan, do you have prices with SSD's on your top dedicated at the moment?

Thanks

Quote · 9 Mar 2015

Will be taking this offer up shortly, have some new projects soon to launch just in final stages of confirming at the mo.

Nathan, do you have prices with SSD's on your top dedicated at the moment?

Thanks

Good to hear. Smile The prices listed are the actual monthly prices. For servers with SSDs available, there's no additional cost - just select the HDD option at checkout for either SATA or SSD.

Quote · 9 Mar 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.