Newbie Install help!

Hello All,

I just installed the script, followed all of the permission instructions, and I am getting the following error:  mind you, I have checked that this file exists and did whatever I could to figure this out.

Warning: require_once(/home/content/g/r/o/gross1000000/html/ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/a/a/a/gross/html/xxx/inc/header.inc.php on line 172

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/g/r/o/gross1000000/html/ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in

/home/content/a/a/a/gross/html/xxx/inc/header.inc.php on line 172

This file is in the folder, and simply isnt being seen!

Has anyone else seen this? If so, I would truly appreciate any advice you can give.

Thanks,

Jeff

Quote · 25 May 2008

in line 10 of the ray headerinc

include("[path_to]inc/header.inc.php");

change [path to] to path found in inc/header.inc.php on line:

$dir['root']

in other words put the path from your inc headerinc into your ray headerinc

it will now look like:

include("/root/to/back/inc/header.inc.php");

I have video tutorials to help you mrpowless.com
Quote · 25 May 2008

Thanks! If you do not mind me asking, how is the location to be entered? Should I use the relative location? Like ../../../../../inc/header.inc.php?  Or do I use the direct longer version?  You are referring to the inc folder that is inside of the main folder right? So what would you change it to for example? (Using your setup)

Thanks,

Jeff

Quote · 26 May 2008

open /ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php

you have to put in exact path where [path to] is

it will look lik thi

/var/http/site/inc/hear.inc.php

if you dont know wht your path is then oyu can copy it from root line in inc/header.inc.php

Quote · 26 May 2008

Thanks again. I just looked in the inc folder and there is no header.inc.php file in there.  There is one inside of the Ray/global/inc foler, but not inside of the main inc folder. I tried unzipping it again, but it does not show. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jeff

Quote · 26 May 2008

that's a problem.  the install must have the header.inc.php within the /inc/  directory.

Quote · 26 May 2008

oh shoot sorry...sometimes header is not written...it will get written after you login to admin

www.yoursite.com/admin

Quote · 26 May 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.