Newbie Question?

Ok, I downloaded and installed dolphin to one of my servers. I was thinking, ok....another crap php script. I was impressed big time. Installed perfectly! Not one error! Everything worked perfect! Even the video uploading! Every other script I have used always had an error to deal with. Dolphin is slick and professional looking! I am going to highly reccommend this to my customers for sure. Awesome work guys!

Ok, so if I pay 99.00 dollars, I can use Dolphin forever? Also, no ads on my site right?

With the free version, those ads have to stay, am I correct?

Now what about templates? How many are there?

If I want a forum on my site, do i have to pay for a no ads version? What about chat? Is there a no ads version? Also, do I have to pay for it?

One last question, how come the text looks like a little bug took bites out of it here on this site. I am using the newest IE. I also checked it with firefox, the text looked worse? Is it me or is it suppossed to be like this?

Awesome work on a great script boonex!

Thanks to everyone for all the help.
Quote · 12 Feb 2009

https://www.boonex.com/payment.php

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 12 Feb 2009

Thanks houstonlively ! Great prices. Doing a bit of research, then I am shopping!

Quote · 12 Feb 2009

Thanks houstonlively ! Great prices. Doing a bit of research, then I am shopping!

Great prices?  You think so?

Could I interest you in some beachfont property on the Bolivar Peninsula?

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 12 Feb 2009

If its under 100 bucks....sure. ;)

Quote · 14 Feb 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.