Nits from my first forum post

I have been bouncing around here trying to decide if Boonex is really what I want.

I am starting to get cold feet after doing my first post.  Here are some things I noticed when posting to the forums earlier today.

* the reply button is at the top of the forum post, so when replying to a post with lots of comments I had to scroll to the top of the post and hit reply.  (I am thinking that is something that could be modified.)

* Firefox spellcheck does not work.  I am a terrible speller, so when posting I take full advantage of firefox's built in spellcheck feature that red underlines misspelled words.  Well the missspelled words get underlined but when I right click on the word I don't get the correct spelling options.  (I think this is part of the dynamic Ajax part of the forums)

* So I figured I would copy and paste my post to word, correct the spelling there and paste back in.  I then discovered I can't copy/paste with firefox and got sent to this page for more information: http://www.mozilla.org/editor/midasdemo/securityprefs.html

* I posted my message and there was a whole bunch of wierd style code.  I went to edit the post and noticed when I deteted and hit return the post would jump to a different spot on my screen.

None of these are major issues, but on the Flagship install of Boonex/Orca, I wouldn't think I would run into these things.  It makes me a bit nervous about using this script as the cornerstone of my site.  I have 10,000+ members and I would get run out of town with these issues as they are a tough crowd.

Anyone else run into FF 3.05 issues when on a Boonex forum?

EDIT: One more, after posting this, I noticed I lost all my space between bullets and paragraphs.

Quote · 26 Dec 2008

You will find the forums on here and on orca with dolphin behave differently.  there may be issues but not always the same issues across both parts

clubbeyourself
Quote · 26 Dec 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.