No Invite Friend/Add friend buttons

I have just installed (successfully I think) the latest version of Dolphin.

I am still learning the setup and experiencing a few problems. One such problem for instance, is that in the huge list of menu buttons I cannot find a button to invite or add friends. This seems a bit strange in a social networking site which relies essentially on "friends" to succeed. I HAVE found the buttons on boonex.com/unity so it is obviously possible.

What am I missing????

Thanks for your help

Andrew

Quote · 13 Jan 2009

hello, on member profiles when a member is logged in and views another members profile their is a section called "Actions" under this section their is a list of options "greeting" "add to hotlist" ect... "befriend" is the one your looking for

Quote · 16 Jan 2009

Thanks for the response. I found the Befriend link and will follow up. But how do I make active buttons with a dropdown function (look at the "My Friends" button in the left hand column of this page - the Forums page - for an example). I looked at the various builders but could not even find the buttons let alone how to instal them.

Thanks again

Quote · 16 Jan 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.