One page privacy setting

Dolphin need one page privacy setting. Different blocks need to be shown on the same page along with the option to change the privacy. Right now members banging their heads to understand how privacy works in dolphin.

Block 1. who can contact you

Block 2. who can see your profile

Block 3. who can see your pictures

Album thumbnail shown along with simple option only for privacy.

album 1 - album 2- album 3....

Block 4. who can see your Videos

album 1 - album 2- album 3.....

Block 5. who can see your sounds

album 1 - album 2- album 3.....

These are the basic modules whose privacy need to be changed by users mostly. Right now the procedure is 7 clicks away. Its need to be 3 clicks away ( setting>options in Album you want to change the privacy>submit)

Rest of the modules blogs, groups, forum, ads all have their own internal privacy. so they can be left out this setting or they way dolphin community suggest.

Umar Haroon
Quote · 25 Oct 2015

You mean in addition to the Default Privacy Values page?

privacy.png · 198K · 375 views
My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 25 Oct 2015

Another screen shot

privacyGroups.png · 31.8K · 398 views
My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 25 Oct 2015

I thought these options were removed after 7.1. By default they are unchecked in 7.2 Undecided

Yes that what i was looking for. It would be nice instead of overall privacy of the whole modules, if members could get option for individual albums privacy on this same page. That was my actual idea for the above mentioned 3 modules.

Umar Haroon
Quote · 25 Oct 2015

Made it more simple for users. 2 clicks away.

privacy.jpg · 21.6K · 339 views
Umar Haroon
Quote · 25 Oct 2015

It would be nice instead of overall privacy of the whole modules, if members could get option for individual albums privacy on this same page.

So, if a person had 50 photo albums, 50 sound albums, 50 video albums, that would put about 200 selectors on the page.

You think this would be nice?

Quote · 25 Oct 2015

They could be hidden while loading, the way different modules are hidden right now. More over it will be user's headache if they had that many albums. If they can upload that many albums i think they can manage it. It will still be better then going to each album and doing it one by one.

Umar Haroon
Quote · 25 Oct 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.