Online live free Chat / Customer Service

I came cross a site that is offering a free and heck really professional online live free chat for customer service. This is as good if not better than what we have for boonex.com site. There are logs for conversations, multiple agents for each site can reply to client. Many templates to choose from, you can also depend on your layout of your site can position the chat box at any corner of your site. It is fully responsive and looks totally awsome. AND best of all it's free and there is no commercial banner attached to it. While you are online you can chat with your clients and when you are away , the clients will send you their messages. You will get a notification immediatly via a free smartphone APP called TAWK.TO .

I have nothing to do with that company, Just thought It would be an amazing feature for next version of Dolphin.Check their site [ https://www.tawk.tofor more info , or you can see my site ( PM me ) for a live demo.

I am sure this is an exciting and a MUST have  feature for all Dolphin site owners.

Please check their site and you can communicate with the owner to

chat1.jpg · 114.7K · 339 views
chat2.jpg · 217.1K · 339 views
chat.jpg · 324.6K · 332 views
Quote · 18 Dec 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.