OpenInviter D7 Mod by KMD. . .

DOES NOT WORK!  SAVE YOUR MONEY.  KMD takes their time responding to emails and this mod is offered free on the OpenInviter.com site.  Would be a great idea but the NEW version SUPPOSEDLY made for Dolphin 7 is a big bust and I have not been able to get a refund or answers to my questions.  Developers/programmers should take responsibility for their work and SUPPORT their products.  To take people's money and leave them high and dry is unethical.  Dolphin/Boonex states clearly that do not offer support unless u are a premium member but at least u get their product for FREE so there is no love lost when or if it doesn't work.  If you are charging folks you have an obligation to support your work!  This purchase was completely useless waste of my money.  I am computer savvy (I'm a highly skilled computer professional) and yet I was unable to get this mod to work nor was able to get any answers to my questions.

Additionally, I purchased a similar mod from Aramis, installed in seconds and the modifications to the .php files were very easy to use.  He kindly told me to dispute the transaction in PayPal but PayPal does not offer refunds for downloadable products.  So buyer beware of this predator (KMD Site Solutions, aka buxton161)  Below is the message I sent Aramis thanking him for being an ethical business person.

"I tried to do that and PayPal does not refund downloadable items.  I am going to ask my credit card company for help.  KMD Site Solutions is dishonest and bad business people.  I had to go without eating and paying for my son to play baseball in order to purchase your product.  If KMD would have refunded my money this would not be a problem.  I wish all of the Dolphin programmers/developers were like you and provide a good product.  Your OpenInviter worked very well and easily.  I really like it.  I am disabled; have a lot of pain and very little money.  I am so glad the OpenInviter you made works as it will help me invite the over 3,000 subscribers/fans/friends who I have from YouTube, Ning, Dailymotion and other sites.  It was very easy to install and the tweaks to add to the .php files were also easy to do.  It will be a great tool for my site.  Keep up the good work.  Thank you so much for providing a quality product!"

Quote · 11 May 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.