Orca forum posts not displayed correctly in IE7

Does anybody know if a fix has been posted for this problem?  Orca forum posts are not displayed correctly in IE... see the screenshot below.  It is displayed correctly in Firefox.  I'm using the latest versions of both.  Everything is displayed correctly on this site with both browsers, so somebody must have fixed it.

Orca Forum Not Displayed Correctly in IE

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 5 Jan 2009

Anybody?

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 6 Jan 2009

Ive just viewed your site and the post in both ie7 and ff3, they both look identical...no problems at all.

Try using another pc to view, it must be an issue with your version of ie.

i found your site via your username

Quote · 6 Jan 2009

Ive just viewed your site and the post in both ie7 and ff3, they both look identical...no problems at all.

Try using another pc to view, it must be an issue with your version of ie.

i found your site via your username

Thanks.  It's good to know that it works for others.  Little software bugs are drawn to me like a lightbulb for some reason.  

Quote · 6 Jan 2009

Hi There.  I just thought I'd reply to a seven year old post that nobody cares about anymore.

Quote · 8 May 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.