Paypal - upgrade membership

Hi All,

I'm using PDT with Paypal - the transaction goes through - I've got auto return on

On returning to membership.php I get the message

Thank you for your participation in My Social Events We appreciate your purchase and you will be responded to via email at
BUT

You are a standard member.

I should have been upgraded to Silver

Any idea would be very much appreciated

Thanks a lot

Phil

Quote · 20 Nov 2008

I have been trying to get this to work as well - payments go through but the membership status does not upgrade.

Quote · 21 Nov 2008

Anyone?

Quote · 26 Nov 2008

I have figured this out.  Let me know if you are still having trouble with this.  PM me if necessary :)

Quote · 29 Jan 2009

Sheer, please post your answer/info here. that is what this forum is all about. Or is it that you want people to contact you so you can charge them?

I have figured this out.  Let me know if you are still having trouble with this.  PM me if necessary :)

There are none so blind as those that will not see.
Quote · 29 Jan 2009

Sheer, please post your answer/info here. that is what this forum is all about. Or is it that you want people to contact you so you can charge them?

Stuart038 I agree with you. Sheer, please share it and stop dangling the carrot.

Have you guys had a look at jtadeo's paypal tutorial at www.boonexnerd.com? It's in the dolphin manual he wrote.

Quote · 29 Jan 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.