Photo upload problem -

at the time uploading photo, system says internal server error. 

Hosting Company says 

Greetings from the Support Team,

as we check there is permission issue in your folder

please make the permission

for folder - 755

for file - 644

Pls solve for me , how to rectify myself 

Quote · 11 Jul 2017

Each Dolphin directory and file has predefined permissions which allow different people to do different things to the them. Permissions must be set correctly to protect your site, but the ones supplied with Dolphin are generally ok. The trouble is, some FTP clients change the permissions and you have to reset them.

You should have been told which directory and files have the wrong permissions, but they're probably in the Photos Module.

Use the file manager in your control panel or an FTP client such as WinSCP to change the permissions. Each one does it differently, but generally you can right-click the folder or file and choose "Permissions" from the popup. Use the following settings to set them correctly:

Image result for 644 permissions

Good luck

Quote · 11 Jul 2017

Check image , I facing this problem on photo upload, 

I have created permissions as you adviced

thanks and regards

Capture1.PNG · 374.9K · 276 views
Quote · 12 Jul 2017

Check the physical size of the image. If it's over 2 meg, it probably means that your server's PHP.INI file needs to be changed to accept larger file uploads. The default is 2 meg but you can increase it if you wish:

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

; File Uploads ;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

; Maximum allowed size for uploaded files.

; http://php.net/upload-max-filesize

upload_max_filesize = 2M

Quote · 12 Jul 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.