Please fix

There have been a number of serious problems for years, and yet they go unfixed while new versions are worked on, please owners UNDERSTAND something is wrong with the management model.

1- This is a matchmaker site, yet the matchmaker software has not worked correct for years.

2- photos of none approved members show up on the front page.

3- emails need to be entered twice to reduce the among of email errors, this has been requester for years.

None of the above require nothing more than common sense. AND yet they go unfixed for years.

Am I the only one frustrated with this???????

Quote · 16 Jan 2016

1- This is a matchmaker site, yet the matchmaker software has not worked correct for years.

Boonex has moved the focus of Dolphin as a dating platform towards more general purpose social and community sites.  However, if a third party developer created a strong matchmaking module, it would probably sell well.

2- photos of none approved members show up on the front page.

I would check your settings.  Also, there is a module in the market that limits what unconfirmed members can do on a site, requesting such members to confirm their email in order to continue using the site.

3- emails need to be entered twice to reduce the among of email errors, this has been requester for years.

Which emails are you referring to?  I have never had to enter PM emails (internal, member to member) more than once.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 16 Jan 2016

3- registration emails.

Quote · 16 Jan 2016

It is set so only members can see it.

People have to confirm their email first... to be a member, but their photos show up with out being a confirmed member, this as I understand it, has been an issue since I acquired this software years ago.

Quote · 16 Jan 2016

See, when you state more precise issues, it makes it easier to give help.

Are you allowing members to upload a photo at the time they join?  If so, then remove that.  Otherwise, if they can not do anything on the site as an unconfirmed member, they would not be able to upload a photo.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 16 Jan 2016

They have to have a confirmation email first.

As I read more and more about this, by various reviews,, I think more and more of us will realize this is a failure.

Quote · 16 Jan 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.