Please help site modules all corrupted ver 7.3.2

Hello

I have many issues after upgrade from 7.1.6 --- 7.3.2. more than half of default mods are failed.

If I make copy of the root directory on my server. rename one to public_html_old.

Install a brand new ver 7.3.2 from scratch. My question is.

Is there any way I can move or add the 'Quote mod SQL/Data from the public_html_old'  to 'public_html'

That is the most important data I need to be on my new site. Is there any way to do this and how? can someone help me please my site is http://lure-retriever.com --- I have been strugling for more than a week now since upgrade from 7.1.6 to 7.3.2 and now my site is all messup - Thanks

Quote · 27 Sep 2016

Hello,

I will help you to fix this mess.  The problem is that your upgrade to 7.3.2 was not done correctly.  If you wish, we can install a fresh copy of 7.3.2.  We will create a new database for this install.  Our first step will be to back up your database to protect the contents.  Then we will see about importing the content into the new database.

I can not start today, I will contact you.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 27 Sep 2016

Thank You geek_girl for your rescue again, thanks. I sent you PM a little while ago.

Quote · 27 Sep 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.