Plugins - Ray Suite

under "Plugins" of the "dolphin admin panel", I am having a white/blank page when I clicked the "Ray suite" link... Could anyone here advise how to fix this. please.

Thanks in advance.

Quote · 19 Jul 2008

Seems integration way of Ray to dolphin at your site are wrong ..

need recheck files like

inc\design.inc.php

inc\header.inc.php

inc\members.inc.php

Quote · 21 Jul 2008

im having the same issue... it seems all the db info is lined up right... all the ray integration files seem to be in the right spot... what am i missing?

Quote · 5 Dec 2008

Hi,

I installed Dolphin-v.6.1.4-Free.zip which includes ray suite though through the admin pannel it says ray is not installed!

I suspect it is just a matter of path that is not correct somewhere in the configuration files but i cannot figure out where.

indeed the admin pannel ray suite is expecting the files to be installed at the www directory while there are in the www/ray/modules

any idea on how i can osrt this out?

thanks in advance

yann

Quote · 22 Mar 2009

Yaan,  Installing the Ray widgets and the Ray Media Server are two completely seperate operations.  The RMS doesn't install with dolphin.  You must intall the RMS separately if you want full functionality of all the Ray widgets.  Then you must configure you firewall and the base settings to allow connectivity between the widgets and the RMS.

Quote · 23 Mar 2009

Yaan,  Installing the Ray widgets and the Ray Media Server are two completely seperate operations.  The RMS doesn't install with dolphin.  You must intall the RMS separately if you want full functionality of all the Ray widgets.  Then you must configure you firewall and the base settings to allow connectivity between the widgets and the RMS.

You must have a dedicated or VPS in order to install RMS.  You can't install RMS on shared hosting.

Dedicateds and VPSs cost significantly more to rent each month.  It would be cheaper to purchase an RMS Connection from somebody such as me.

I provide 7 day free trials for people to try out my RMS to see that it actually works.  After the 7 days are up, you can subscribe to my RMS Connection for $4.99 / Month.  That is way cheaper than what you would be paying for a dedicated or VPS each month.

For more information and reviews, visit: http://www.expertzzz.com/Downloadz/view/5397

Anybody that wants to use my RMS, even if it is just the free trial, get my free Ray repair services.  If your Ray is having problems that have nothing to do with RMS, I will repair it for free.  Hope to be hearing from you soon!

Thanks!

Jimmy

http://www.DolphinInstalls.com

:-)
Quote · 23 Mar 2009

Hi,

i understand ray suite is not currently installed then. where can i check how it looks like then as it seems it provides the same features as the when embedded into the dolphin i installed?

yhanks

yann

Quote · 23 Mar 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.