Pop-up error: "wrong community code"

I am getting a pop-up alert box in one of my sites that says: "Wrong Community Code"  when I click a member's photo to go to their profile.  Once I click "OK" it proceeds to the member profile and everything is fine.  Does anyone know what might be causing this?
-
Rob

Quote · 27 Jan 2009

Can anyone help me with this?  Or even have a "theory" about where this error is?  You can see it yourself on this site: www.gewdc.net There are only two menbers right now - me and an associate.  Click on either picture to see what I mean.

-

Rob

Quote · 27 Jan 2009

Still no luck on this one so I wrote Boonex.  To their credit, they got back with me fairly quickly with the following:

-

This is not a Dolphin message.
Someone has modified your script so this message is displayed.
You should search for this message inside the file profile.php, and then if you don't find it there, inside every file of your community. And remove this code from the found file(s).

-

OK, so I search "profile.php" and there is no "wrong community code" in there.  I have a few mods so I check every other file I can think I touched in there - still no "wrong community code".   Do I really have to look at "every file in my community"?  The error is right there still - in public - someone here must have some kind of idea of what files are being called or how this error condition has been produced.   I need to get back to this site soon so if someone has an idea what this is and where to look I'd appreciate it.

-

Rob

Quote · 11 Feb 2009

what addon's have you added ?

any templates or mods?

like 3d profile?

if new install.

try wrong dolphin access key.

for members with multi sites.

take care Jeremy & Ryver

Quote · 11 Feb 2009

Jeremy - I've done a few minor mods but I think I have searched all the affected files.  When you say "try wrong dolphin access key" what do you mean?  That I should seach for that string?

-

Daniel - I don't know what you mean by "search in phpmyadmin".  I'm pretty sure this is a file issue.  Where is phpmyadmin are you saying I should look?

-
The error on gewdc.net happens right after you click a picture - there must be a limited number of files called.  Does anyone have any ideas of where I should look for this?  It is probably something minor but it has me stumped.

-

Rob

Quote · 11 Feb 2009

The only thing I see..

_FieldCaption_Website_View:

wich should read  website:

there has to be a code error in the script some where. wich is not reconised by dolphin.

all componets should look like

_dolphin_

_orca_

_FieldCaption_Website_View_:

Thats the only thing I see really

with out the script.

but it only has to do with the profile page... any profile mods???

take care Jeremy & Ryver

Quote · 12 Feb 2009

Yeah, ok - I know what that is- it is just a field that has no caption defined.  I don't think that has anything to do with it but thanks for looking.  I'm hoping someone will respond who has some knowledge of the file structure of Dolphin who might know were to look - is that possibly some errant Javascript?   A few questions: 1.  will the actual string "wrong community code" have to be in one of my files for that error message to be generated, and 2: are there any tools that would let me look through multiple files on a server for something like that?  I don't think filezilla does, does it?  Unfortunately, I am on a shared server - would I have to ask my host to do it?

-

Thanks

-

Rob

Quote · 12 Feb 2009

Resolved with Sammie's help.  It turned out to be a mod I installed from okweb "online status indicator" - nothing wrong with his mod - have it installed elsewhere and it works fine, but as soon as I removed it the error disappeared.  Thanks for your help Sammie!

-

Rob

Quote · 12 Feb 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.