Problem with Ray Mp3 Upload

Hello, i have a problem when i want to upload a file of music. I changed the php.ini file, and my ray mp3 admin control is change as well to the size of the music file that  my user want to upload. But as far, it didn't work.. i have to wait? what do i have to do?

; Maximum allowed size for uploaded files.
upload_max_filesize = 100M

My host server is Hostmonster, my site is in a subdomine. and my php.ini is at the  public_html folder

->public_html/php.ini

->public_html/dolphin/  --> subdomine, name.com

Any idea?

i received this answer from my host server:
The 2 MB limit comes from the php.ini file. Namely the following options "upload_max_filesize", "post_max_size", "memory_limit", "max_input_time", & "max_execution_time" determines the size of a file that can be uploaded both directly & indirectly.

The "upload_max_filesize", "post_max_size", & "memory_limit" determines how large the file can be directly. (Keep all of these at 55M or less.)

While "max_input_time" & "max_execution_time" have an impact because they determine how long the script can run, thus impacting size indirectly. (Keep these at 300 or less for "max_execution_time" & 600 or less for "max_input_time".)

Of course "file_uploads" needs to be set to "On" for you to even think about being able to upload files via a php script.

Hello, i have a problem when i want to upload a file of music. I changed the php.ini file, and my ray mp3 admin control is change as well to the size of the music file that my user want to upload. But as far, it didn't work.. i have to wait? what do i have to do?

; Maximum allowed size for uploaded files.
upload_max_filesize = 100M

My host server is Hostmonster, my site is in a subdomine. and my php.ini is at the public_html folder

->public_html/php.ini

->public_html/dolphin/php.ini? --> subdomine, name.com

At this time php.ini files are not recursive on our servers. At this point, the php.ini file has to be copied into each and every folder the script uses. Or you have to use one of the following options PHP4 (Single php.ini), PHP5 (Single php.ini), or FastCGI & then it will use the php.ini in the public_html folder. If you are browsing to http://www.maindomain.com/test/ then you need to put the php.ini in the ~/public_html/test folder. (The example is assuming that your main domain is maindomain.com.) Please note I didn't check if PHP4 is even available on the server that your account is on.

The following article describe this in greater detail.

http://helpdesk.hostmonster.com/kb/index.php?x=&mod_id=2&id=303

Thanks,
----------------
do i have to copy php.ini in my subdomine folder?

i have three site hosted,
Quote · 20 Mar 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.