Problems after install?

Hi there,

Ran the installer after setting the permissions on about 50 files :)
Had to skip the but about ImageMagik as my host is going to install this.

Everything else went well, but at the last stage of the installer, ie the redirect when finished I get:

Warning: require_once(/var/www/html/~dolphin/holdingdomain.com/ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dolphin/domains/holdingdomain.com/public_html/inc/header.inc.php on line 173

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/var/www/html/~dolphin/holdingdomain.com/ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dolphin/domains/holdingdomain.com/public_html/inc/header.inc.php on line 173

I have confirmed that the file above is in the folder specified, and change the permissions to ensure its readable?
Any ideas?

Cheers,

J

Quote · 21 Jan 2009

All fixed. Opened up the header.inc.php file and the site root variable was a ll messed up. Once I set it to the correct path all the problems went away...apart from the forums not working @ all ;)

Quote · 21 Jan 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.