Problems suddenly overnight!

My site suddenly looks wrong in IE and Opera but OK in Firefox and Safari.  The two column home page is pushing all content to the left column in IE and Opera.  It was working fine last night.  I have made no changes. 

This is on a site with paid AdFree license. Any change Boonex did something overnight?!  My "mirror" site with just the free license still is behaving correctly in all browsers!!!!

Quote · 5 Jun 2008

Can you post the url here.

----
Quote · 5 Jun 2008

Could it be user added content?

Quote · 5 Jun 2008

Resolved.  And this may happen to you.  I've seen posts were people have revised the admin/news.php and admin/articles.php to inlcude the hyperlink button with the tinyMCE at row 51.  I did this too.  All seemed great until I added a News story on the home page that used the hyperlink.  It threw off the whole page in Opera and IE. 

I dragged out the News block -  all got fixed.  I put the block back in without the story with the link -- still Ok.  Now the weird thing -- put the linked story back in and it still works. (even with tons of F5's)  So we'll see. 

If you're using this change to news.php and articles.php, keep your eyes on it.

Quote · 5 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.