Problems with Ray

Hi everyone,

I wonder if anyone can help me with this situation I'm in.

I've upgraded to 6.1.2 from 6.1.1. I followed all the steps carefully. However, in the end, I realised that all my Ray widgets are unregistered. When I checked at my Admin side, I noticed that all of them were in fact registered! So I went to Unity and removed all the Ray licences. I generated new licences and then added them in my Admin. Once that's done, I went back to my website and to my horror, the widgets are STILL unregistered. I checked out the Ray documentation on how to solve this problem and followed all the steps, but still it doesn't work.

I'm thinking of deleting the Ray folder and reinstalling it once again. But I'm worried that it may cause problems since I've upgraded to 6.1.2. Am I supposed to update the files from the upgrade patch, or am I supposed to just leave the Ray files as it is since they're probably made for 6.1.2?

Somebody...please help...

Quote · 14 Jul 2008

Hi Moe78z,

Yes can download the dolphin software and upload the Ray folder and replace the existing ray folder (please backup the ray folder first). If you used the ad-free upgrade please download and use the ad-free integrated package or the free package if you have done the upgrade with the free patch. Reenter your licenses and this should correct the issue. If you continue to have problems please post back here and we will help you.

Dolphin Geeks

www.dolphingeeks.com

Quote · 14 Jul 2008

I did upgrade with the Adfree upgrade. So does this mean that I need to download the Adfree Ray package? But I do not have Adfree Ray. I'm using the free version.

Quote · 16 Jul 2008

ok nvm I reinstalled ray and problem's solved! PHEW!

Quote · 16 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.