Profile Page is Cut Off

This is a module that I purchased a while back.  For the longest, it has had my profile page looking unprofessional.  It cuts off quite a bit off of the right side of the page.  Making the page wider doesn't help.  I am sure that this is a simple error that can be fixed.  Looking for this to be taken care of.

Module:   Profile Tabs version 1.0.0 by Expertzkris

Please contact me if available for a$$i$tance.

Thank you.

* BTW: one of the images upload will have a print screen with the member bar duplicated.  That is only when I provide a print screen.

module issue 1.JPG · 56.1K · 343 views
module issue 2.png · 1.8M · 347 views
www.OEFitness.com: Where Health and Wellness Remain United
Quote · 13 Jun 2015

Do you still have the fake profiles installed?

It is possible that the module had javascript that is conflicting with the Dolphin code for the member menu bar.  It is hard to say without having the module to examine.

Do you have any other third party profile module(s) installed ?  Not all third party modules will play nice with each other.

It is possible that you did not follow all the instructions during installation; if code changes were done for the module install, go back over them to look for possible errors.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 13 Jun 2015

Yes, my "face profile" module is still installed.  This issue was a year + before that mod was installed.  I have been unable to use it because I don't have my default email address updated.  Contacted the dev back in early February a few times.  Haven't heard back.

I am sure this is a conflict with something/another module.  I have never installed a module.  I always pay a pro (or so I thought) to ensure there weren't mistakes like this on my part.

I have plenty of 3rd party modules installed.  As time progresses, I am learning to NOT customize as much because once there is an update to Boonex/Dolphin, some things aren't able to be crossed over/updated.

Thanks

modules installed.png · 3.2M · 335 views
www.OEFitness.com: Where Health and Wellness Remain United
Quote · 13 Jun 2015

Open your browser error console while on the profile page and see if any errors are reported.

If the issue started after installing a module, then that is where you start.  Uninstalled the module and restore the backups of any file that was modified.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 13 Jun 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.